Miami's Favorite Electrician for years
- State 5-Star Rated Electrical Contractor EC13004673
- State 5-Star Rated Solar Contractor CVC56862
- Seal of Trust – Background Checked & Drug Tested
- Eaton Certified Contractor
- Board of Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) (2007-2008)
- CEDIA Member (Custom Electric Design & Installation Association) 2008-2010
- Vice Chair of West Kendall Business Association (2007-2008)
- NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Member
- Greater Kendall Business Association Member
- Chamber South Trustee & Board Member
- Pinecrest Business Association Member
- KAPOW (Kids And the Power Of Work) (2006-2007)
- Chairman of West Kendall American Cancer Relay for Life (2007)
- Certified SLSP (Solar Lighting Solutions Professional)
- 2nd Vice Chair of CHI (Community Health Center of South Florida)
- Associates of South Miami Hospital Member
- USGBC South Florida Chapter Member (U.S. Green Building Council)
- Certified Bosch contractor for electric vehicle charging station installations
- Sponsor a Highway – Keeping Florida Clean
- Lifework Leadership Alumni http://southflorida.nationalchristian.com
- Board of Directors of Florida Alliance for Renewable Energy (FARE)
- Wiremasters donated a solar panel for the students at the TERRA Environmental Research Institute to have a butterfly garden operating according to their green standards
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) Member
Wiremasters Electric, Inc. has won the Angie’s List’s 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Super Service Award
Each year, Angie’s List presents its Super Service Award to companies that have maintained a superior service rating. Approximately 5% of companies on Angie’s List meet the eligibility requirements.
In order to be eligible, a company must:
- Obtain a set minimum # of reports in each eligible category during the Reporting Period.
- Maintain a minimum Member Rating in each of the following areas:
- Total Overall Grade: the grade point average of all member reports must be 3.5 (A).
- Current Grade: the average of all member reports in a particular eligible category during the last 3 years must be 3.5 (A).
- Reporting Period Grade: the necessary average of all member reports in a particular category during the Reporting Period depends upon the number of reports a company has received, and follows the below scale.
- 3-4 reports – 3.75
- 5-7 reports – 3.67
- 8 or more reports – 3.5
- Must be in good standing with Angie’s List
Serving Greater Miami
It’s simple. We give you a quote for the job, do the job right and charge for the amount quoted. You won’t be stuck worrying about charges for extra time, or parts.
Your time is valuable to you, so it’s valuable to us. We offer same day and 24/7 service, so not only are we on time, we’re on your schedule.
We reconfirm appointments twice. Once from our office and once from the technician as he is on his way to your job.
Our booties aren’t something you’ll see us wearing on Saturday night. But in your home, they’re our best way to make sure your carpet stays clean. Our trucks carry vacuums to ensure that we leave your home or business as clean (or cleaner) than we found it.
Our trucks are full-size vans. That’s because we stock them with thousands of parts. It’s almost like having an electric supply store in your driveway. For you, that means we have the best chance to do the work fast and right with only one visit.
Customers call electricians because safety, efficiency, and quality are essential. Ongoing training ensures that we do the work right, so you can rest assured that you made the right call when you chose Wiremasters Electric.
This month only...
Electrical Repair & Replacement Services